MFC Year 2022 in Review
How We Supported Our Clients’ Mental Health
- In 2022, we provided 26,258 therapy sessions, and 1,730 new clients started therapy (when many other organizations had waiting lists)!
- At any one time, MFC had approximately 1,500 active clients.
- Through client satisfaction surveys, it was reported that x/y would recommend MFC to their friends or family.
- We have a large capacity to provide telehealth services, reducing the barrier to accessing therapy.
- We now serve clients located all over Pennsylvania.
- We hired our first pre-licensed therapist to offer low-cost services to the community.
How We Supported Our Staff
- This year, we added additional benefits to our employee package, including employer-paid life insurance.
- We promoted two of our therapists to clinical supervisors and hired another clinical supervisor and 14 new therapists this year.
- MFC became an approved provider of continuing education credits, and we began offering free training to our clinical staff.
- MFC paid for three therapists to complete a highly specialized training called EMDR, which helps to treat trauma.
- At the end of 2022, we won our 2nd “Best Place to Work” Award from Lancaster Newspapers!
How We Improved to Meet the Growing Demand for Mental Health Services
- We opened a new physical office in Hershey, PA, and Pittsburgh, PA. We have plans to open an office in the suburbs of Allentown at the beginning of 2023.
- In the fall, we launched a new website with a new URL (www.moveforwardpa.com) to reflect our transition to a state-wide practice.
- We restructured and expanded our administrative team to form separate scheduling and billing teams to provide better service to our clients.